Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1st

Wow time is going by so fast. I can't believe how quickly it has gone from April to June. It seems like just yesterday was Christmas, now the year is almost half over. Well I did get some more pages done, some I'm not really happy with, but I did a couple of speed scraps where I was running behind, so I wasn't able to process what I was doing as much as I like.

This layout is a picture of Sharla, Daddy and I at the Grand Canyon. I can't remember the year we went, but as you can see we were adults. We went during the Thanksgiving holiday and had a great time.


I'm not happy with this layout, I love the colors, but I think the pictures need more framing and maybe some clustering. It was a speed scrap and I was struggling to get it done in time, so it is what it is.

I wish I had a very basketball elements to go with this layout. As you can see it is the Mav's Man, he performed at an Upwards Awards Night (actually he has been there several times) and he puts on a great show. Tina was upstairs with Sharla and I and he was using the hallway to warm up. They asks for photographs with him and he was very gracious.

I like this one but I think it would have been better with a smaller photo. I love the colors of the papers and the alpha that was used in the title.

Ok last one for today. It is probably my least favorite and one I think I will redo in the future. I don't like the string element or the middle paper, but I love the photos and the framing.

The nice part is I can easily change these at will if I want to before I print them.

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!