Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday June 22nd

Well the week has started off well. I had an interview this morning and it went well. I was told I would be moving on to the next step (it is a 3 step interview process). If all goes well, maybe this will be the one.

Now I did get several layouts done this weekend. I did 5 different speed scraps and two challenges, so that means I got 7 different layouts done. The first one is one of my favorites. It is Tom and Callie on the night of her high school graduation. I love the photo, and it is definitely the focus of the layout.

The second layout is Cooper on Friday after his bath and grooming appointment. He is wearing a clean shirt, unfortunately you can't see the the back of the shirt, it says "Rebel". He is so funny, he loves to wear shirts, even in the summer.

The next layout is of Zoey after her bath and grooming on Friday. I am not in love with this layout, I love the idea of blending, but I couldn't find a paper that I liked how it blended. I'm sure if I had more time I could have found something, but I was running behind.

Next is a layout with Cole and Mom. I used the technique I learned Friday, putting the photos in a hole. I like the results of this one. I love the colors and pictures.

The last one for today is my favorite I did all weekend. The speed scrap was based on pictures of a dad, so of course I picked my Daddy. The picture was taken several years ago and I was testing a new camera and wanted a picture of him. He wasn't thrilled, but he turned and smiled for me. I could tell he wanted to roll his eyes, but he didn't. I missed him yesterday, but then I miss him every day.

That is it for now, the other two I did I will post tomorrow or Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!