Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2nd

Well the day has started with a nice rain, well it would be nice if I could sleep through it, but Cooper has decided that I should pet and hold him. He can sleep but every time I doze off, he wakes me up. It wouldn't be too bad, except I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I tried to lay back down with him about 7:00 but he was not having any of it.

So since I'm up I thought I would go ahead and post my layouts for today.

The first one is actually of Tom and Cole, it's hard to tell from the pictures, but that is really who it is. Aren't they cute?

Yes this is Cole again with something on his head...he seems to have a thing about it. He was so funny when he did this, he was making video game noises and saying something about Mario Brothers. But since I don't know video games, I had no clue what he meant.

I really like this layout of Callie. She was playing around posing like a model and just having fun and you can see the joy in her face. The best was when she tried to kick her heels together in the air, I'm not sure how many times it took to get the picture timed just right.

This layout is of my Grandmother and Grandfather White (Mom's parents). The really funny thing is Sharla and I were doing a speed scrap together and we used the exact same photo, and the same set of instructions, and our layouts were totally different. But it was so funny the other people in the scrap did double takes before they realized it was the same picture. Here is my version.

The last layout today is of my baby boys. These photos were taken on the back porch last year just after it was built. They were actually willing to pose, so I was snapping away.

That is it for today....more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!