Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3rd

Well summer is almost here. Cole was out of school today, he has to go tomorrow for one class. He spent the night last night so he could mow this morning before it got hot. Well that sounded good, but getting him up was another matter. He was dead to the world when I tried to wake him. He has already transferred into summer mode. But it was fun having him around, he always makes me laugh.

Ok now some layouts. This first layout is of some irises. These were taken last year, but I love the colors.

I love this one, because it is Callie doing what Callie does best...making everyone laugh. That girl is very expressive.

This layout is based on a photo taken on vacation in 2000, Tom and the kids were waiting outside of the gift shop, and I just snapped the picture. We had a lot of fun on that trip.

I really like this layout. The photo is of my dad and his three brothers. Daddy is the one in red. It was taken in the late 70's I think, I'm hoping to find the photo that was scanned to see if it has a date on it.

That is it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!