Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday

Ok I have loaded up 5 layouts that I've done over the last week or so. Some are speed scraps and others are homework for my scrapbooking bootcamp. Some I really like and others are just ok in my opinion.

This first one was one the of the homework assignments. I had to look at another person's layout and "scraplift" it. Which basically means copy it with your own papers and pictures. I love this picture of Sharla and Cooper. It was taken in our backyard. She was just goofing around and I snapped the picture.

This is another homework assignment. It is for a "white space" layout. Which is basically not filling the layout with tons of pictures and stuff. The photo is of Callie and Trey. I'm not sure the exact date, but I'd guess she was about 6 -9 months old.

This layout I did today, and I had to extract the flower, then reduce the color on the original and then paste the extraction back on top. It was a speed scrap challenge. Since I'm not very good at extracting, I picked something simple to extract. I think it turned out ok, I would like to play with it some more to see if I could get the edges a little sharper, but it isn't bad for a beginner.

This was a fun layout to do. First because I picked photos from when Accounting and MIS decorated for Christmas as the "Redneck" department. It was fun going through the photos and remembering what a good time we had doing it. I blended one photo into the paper and I thought it came out nicely. I'm learning new techniques all the time.

I love this picture of Cole, he looks so grown up, yet just enough kid left in him. He was posing for both Sharla and I, like he was some kind of model, looking off into nothing.

I wil try to post some more tomorrow. My goal is to get where I'm posting everyday what I did the day before, but I'm not there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!