Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So much for Caught up

I was really planning on staying on top and posting what I did everyday, then I had the weekend from hell. It started Friday night with a storm coming through and Cooper going crazy, so I didn't get as much sleep as I would like. But got Saturday morning and ran some errands and got home just in time to do a speed scrap. When it was over we had dinner and started another speed scrap. Then about 8 pm Mom started feeling bad, Sharla and I ran to the store to get her some pepto, but it didn't help at all. By about 11:30 she was in really bad shape and we ended up calling 911 and taking her to the hospital. We sat in the ER until about 2:30 when they finally said they were going to admit her. Came home got about 3 hours sleep and then had to be at church to work on the tech team. We went by the hospital after church to see Mom but they were taking her down to run some tests. She wanted a fan, so we left to go get her one and try to get a little rest. Both of us began to feel bad, not like Mom, but not good either. We took her fan to her and came home. It hit me about 3:30 am on Monday morning and I was sick as a dog. Sharla felt ok and went to work, but when she got home she began to be sick. The doctors have said Mom might get to come home today, depending if it has run its course. So I didn't get anything posted, Saturday, Sunday or Monday, but at the same time I didn't get to many layouts done either. So here is what I've done so far.

This is one I did Friday night that is a "family tree" layout. I think in the future I would like to redo it with a different tree. But it was fun getting the old pictures of my grandparents out and using them.



I also did this one on Friday, I found the word art and just had to use it and this is the results.


My first one on Saturday was photos I took at Argyle Arces which is an Iris farm. I really like the finished product on this one.


The next one are photos from our trip to Arbuckle Wilderness over the Christmas holiday. I thought it turned out ok. I may try this type of layout again in the future with people pictures.


The last one I did over Saturday and Sunday, it was very hard to complete because I didn't feel good and was very tired. I may have to redo it at some point in the future.


Ok I'm caught up again, and hopefully feeling better and will get more done over this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!