Monday, September 13, 2010

Splitsville and Making the Grade

No, I'm not splitting up with anyone, I'm going to show you some layouts made with a new template pack by Modern June called Splitsville. It is available at DSM and Scrapables. And since I somehow missed blogging out her new kit from last week, I'm also going to show you her collab called Making the Grade.

First is one of the templates from Splitsville. I used a photo of Tom and Mom from Mother's Day and a kit called Girly Girl from Mandy Made Digi Bits. You know pictures of Tom just scream girly girl (hehehe. I love this set of templates because it uses paper in a way I don't normally use, so it really inspired me to do something different.

My second layout is Sharla and Cooper doing what they love to do, snuggling, cuddling, etc. I used a kit from Valerie N Designs called Oodles and Burst because I love the colors. And again the template splits the paper which I think is so cool.

Ok now for Making the Grade which is a collab by Modern June and Miss Mis Designs. I was supposed to blog about these last week, but I forgot. The kit is available at both DSM and Scrapables. My first layout is Callie reading. She was really into the book and took it with her out to feed Jake and stopped to sit on a trailer and read.

My second layout is my first grade photo, yes a picture of me. I love the papers in this kit, and the elements are just too cute (don't you love the crayolas)

That is it for today, just make sure you pick up Making the Grade and Splitsville. And I'll be back later with more layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!