Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Big Boy Now/Big Girl Now

Happy Tuesday all, today I'm going to show you a couple of layouts I made with two new kits by Scrappin' Daisies Designs. The kits are Big Boy Now and Big Girl Now and they are bike kits. I love these kits, they are just perfect for all of bike photos, plus so much more.

My first layout is Trey and he is playing with a stationary bike of Mom's. He loved turning the pedals and making the wheel spin. I love the bright colors in this kit, and it includes all kinds of great elements.

My second layout is Callie on her bike. She was having a great time riding at Mom and Dad's because they had sidewalks. I love that the girls kit is pinks and purples, because that is the color of most little girl's bikes.

So head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Big Boy Now or Big Girl Now or if you need both you can get Big Boy/Girl Now Bundle, and all are on sale this week for 25% off. I promise to be back later with more layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!