Sunday, September 19, 2010

Apple Pickin'

Happy Sunday all, today I'm going to show you layouts I've created with a new collab by HD Creations and Becky Young Designs called Apple Pickin’. It is a wonderful kit that is perfect for fall photos and also for those photos of the apple of your eye (hehehe). I love the mix of papers and elements and the colors are just wonderful.

My first layout is Callie, Cole and Mecca taken on Mother's Day. Poor Mecca, the kids were definitely in a goofy mood, and it was hard to get a shot where both kids were being good. But we were definitely laughing...a lot!!!

My second layout features one of the Apples of my Eye, Cooper Bob. Now to be strickly honest he isn't wearing an apple suit, it is a sweet pea suit, but I thought the little hat part looked more apple-ish. He did pretty well with the suit on, except when the hat covered his eyes, and then he wasn't too happy.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and "pick" up Apple Pickin’ soon. It will be a great addition to your scrapping stash.

I know my friends and family expected at least one big post in the later part of the week, because I said I was going to do one. But it has been a very busy week at work, and we lost a dear family friend this week. There is definitely less laughter in the world now that Wilma is gone, she will be sorely missed!!!! I promise my blogging mojo will return and I will post more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!