Monday, September 27, 2010

Feelin' Shabby and a Freebie

Hi all, today I'm going to show you layouts I created with a new kit by Scraps by Andrea called Feelin' Shabby. It has fallish color and great elements and it is perfect for all kinds of layouts.

My first layout is my Mom, Aunt Sallie and Aunt Hazel all wanting to learn about computers, so they are gathered around my first laptop playing a game. This kit has great flowers and the colors are just gorgeous.

My second layout is Zoey, posing on my bed. She has gotten where she will jump up on my bed in the mornings looking for a little ear rubbing. She likes her ear rubbed, but she isn't fond of having her picture taken. I really enjoyed using this kit because the colors go with everything.

I created a frame cluster off of my first layout and I'm giving it away as a freebie. The image below is linked.

Ok make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Feelin' Shabby and then check out Andrea's blog because she has a freebie for you there. Also check out her CT's blogs because I'm sure you'll find some other freebies there as well. And I'll be back tomorrow to show you more stuff.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!