Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Butter Toffee and A Freebie

Happy Wednesday all...I love holiday weekends, but boy do they mess with my schedule, not to mention add a vacation day to the mix. Sharla and I have gotten lots of stuff done, but I'm so behind on posting. Today I'm going to show you a layout I created using a new mini kit by Scraps by Andrea called Butter Toffee. Andrea calls it a mini but it has 10 papers and 21 elements. It's full of rich colors that are perfect for scrapping your special occasions or everyday photos.

I used it to scrap an older photo of mom and dad. When I saw the kit I immediately thought is would be perfect for antique photos or older photos. The has an elegance about it that makes any layout look so nice, even simple ones like this one.

Also I created a brag book freebie for you using the kit. I tried to do one that you would be able to use with almost any photos.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Butter Toffee and then go to Andrea's blog and check out the links to her CT team, because I'm sure others have done brag book pages as well. I'm a little late, so you may have to go back a day or two on their blogs, but it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!