Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tooth Cute

Hey all, happy Wednesday all. I'm here today to show you some layouts made with Modern June's new kit called Tooth Cute and Tooth Cute – Add-on. Now talk about a fun kit this one is just too cute, great colors that are good for boys or girls, and elements that are just fun. It is only available at Scrappables this month and it is is 35% off this week.

My first layout is of Tucker, yes he brushes his teeth...ok maybe he just chews on the toothbrush (hehehe). When he was a puppy he found a toothbrush and went to town on it, so when I saw this kit I bought a cheap toothbrush so I could get some pictures of him. I love the toothbrush element.

My second layout is Cole taken several years ago. I wanted a toothy grin and Cole is one of the best at giving me those. His smile is just so engaging. The kit has a nice mix of elements, so you can do none tooth layouts as well.

Make sure you head over to Scrapables this week and pick up Tooth Cute and Tooth Cute – Add-on while they are on sale. I'll be back later with more to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!