Sunday, September 26, 2010

Everyday Matters

Happy Sunday all, today I'm going to show you a layout made with a new kit by Digi-designs by Nicole called Everyday Matters. This kit is perfect to scrap just about anything... from those everyday moments to the big things like birthdays, vacations and so much more.

My layout is of Cole. We purchased a island for the kitchen and Cole put it together for use. The first night he only had a normal screwdriver and he gritched and moaned the whole time. The second night he brought his daddy's electric screwdriver and was so much more happy. I love the colors in this kit, because they go with everything.

This week the kit and QPs are both 30% off, and there is a freebie stacked paper on Nicole's blog as well as link to another freebie. She is also running a special if you buy this kit any other of her kits this week only, and then email your order # to parkermontage@gmail.com, she will give them a $2.00 off coupon for anything in my store. I'll be back tomorrow with more...I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!