Monday, March 8, 2010

Shabby Chic

Shabby Chic is a great new kit by Digi Designs by Nicole. A beautiful kit with soft colors that works well for about any picture. Whether wedding, baby, family, girl or boy, it's soft colors will make your pictures pop! I really love all the elements in this kit.

My first layout is Callie and Daddy. I really love this photo of them together. She definitely held the keys to his heart, she had him wrapped around her little finger. The colors in this kit are great, they are subtle, but still striking.

My second layout is Sharla and Mom. I tinted the photo pink, but I think I may go back and change it back to natural. I love the mix of papers in this kit, not to mention all the cool elements.

You should head over to Stuff to Scrap and pickup Shabby Chic because it is 30% off this week. I'll be back later with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!