Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dude!

No this post isn't about Cole, well it sort is, but it really to show you a kit by The Scrappy Kat called Dude. A kit full of everything teenage boys love; whether they are a rocker, a skateboarder or a biker. It is a collab with Scraps of Ellay, but her portion alone contains 20 papers, 46 elements, & 3 alphas.

I've done two layouts with it, they both feature one of my favorite subjects, Mr. Cole. This photo was taken on Christmas day, he brought over his new guitar to show off. I've not sure he ever mastered the instrument, but he definitely looks cute holding it. I love the guitar element.

Now for a photo from a few year ago, and since he didn't have guitar, he made do with a broom. I guess he didn't have the air guitar down yet...hehehehe. The word art is part of the kit, as well as the grey city skyline both I think are very cool.

Dude is available at Stuff To Scrap and has a companion kit by Scraps of Ellay. I recommend anyone with teenagers get this kit, it is perfect for them. And I still have more for later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!