Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Go Lucky

That's me a Happy Go Lucky girl. Ok so maybe it is also the name of a new kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs. And it is a great kit. I love green and this kit is just packed with it, in several different shades, and is great for those St. Paddy's photos or really just about any photos.

My first layout is of Zoey. It has a recent shot after she was groomed and one of the photos taken on the day we adopted her. She looks so different, and she is acting so different. She has decided that my pillows are the best place in the world to sleep, which doesn't bother me...except when she has been outside digging in the dirt. She still isn't fond of the boys, but she tolerates them and no longer lets them keep her from joining the fun.

My next layout is Angela (my new model) at the park. She was having such fun posing for the photos, and then she had to be cool and throw the deuces. Are you impressed that I know the term throw the deuces? It is amazing what you learn from teenagers (hehehe thanks C & C). But she was being cool and silly at the same time, a great thing for a kid.

Green is a great color because you can use it for boys or girl. Hurry over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Happy Go Lucky, it is on sale right now for 25% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!