Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tenderly & A Freebie

Tenderly is a pretty new kit by Digi Designs by Nicole. It is a mix of pinks, blues, tans and greys, so it works for all kinds of layouts. I love the colors, they just make photos pop on the papers.

My first layout is Miss Callie Y. I think it is one of her school pictures, I'm not exactly sure how old she is but I'm guessing about 10. She has always had a great smile, and luckily she is almost always willing to share it. I really like the shiny blue alpha in the kit, so I just had to use it.

My second layout is Cole, Callie and Mom taken at Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. I'm not sure who was having more fun, Callie sitting on Mom's lap, Cole for laughing at them, or Mom for being the center of their attention.

I liked the second layout best, so I made it into a quick page for you. The image below is linked. Make sure you head over to Digi Designs by Nicole, where you'll find links to Nicole's team for more QPs.

And after picking up some great QPs, head over to Stuff to Scrap and get Tenderly for your stash.

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much. it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!