Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hippie Chick

No this post is not about my tye dye shirts, although I love tye dye. I'm here today to tell you about a new collaboration by Digi Designs by Nicole and The Scrappy Kat and it is called Hippie Chick. The bright colors and funky and fresh embellishments make this kit truly unique. You will just love it.

My first layout is Tina posing by the rooster on the carousel. Sharla and I had visited the carnival the night before but the carousel looked lonely without someone on it. Tina agreed to ride it for us, but then they wouldn't let her because she was too tall. But they did let her pose next to it for us. She even pretended to kiss it. She is a silly girl...maybe that's why I like her so much. The papers in this kit are so pretty, I love the top paper I used here.

My next layout is Miss Callie Y., she had labeled this picture, going to the Derby. She does look like she could rub elbows with the best of them at the Derby. But then she fits in everywhere. The title is word art that is included in the kit, and it describes Callie perfectly.

So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and get Hippie Chick soon and then be sure to come back this week, on Monday I'll be showing another kit with a free QP and then on Tuesday there will be a QP from this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!