Friday, March 5, 2010

Skirts & Dirt

Ok, it is going to be a short post today, but I love the kit. And can I say officially I love that title, it makes me smile every time I see it. Well Skirts & Dirt is a wonderful collab by ValerieN Designs and Litabells. It is a packed kit with some fun elements, but I have to say I love the papers most.

The layout I did with it was for a scraplift challenge, and I love all the curvy papers. I picked Zoey, because I thought she would look so cute against the pretty colors. The kit has some cute word arts like the princess I used, flowers, ribbons, just everything you'll need.

That's it for today, but there will be much more later I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!