Thursday, March 18, 2010

Flower Patch

Hi all, I hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather, well if it is spring weather where you are. I know it is so nice that the sun is shining and the temperatures are mild. It just screams spring is almost here. Something else that screams spring is a new kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs and it is called Flower Patch. The kit is full of pinks, purples, yellows, blues and greens and is just a happy kit. I really love the papers in this one, there are 25 different papers and over 50 elements.

My first layout is my fashion diva, taken a few years ago. I look at these pictures and it is so hard to imagine she will be 22 tomorrow. She loved dress up then and she loves it today too. To hear her talk this is as close I'll get to seeing her in a wedding dress for a long time.

My next layout is of Sharla and Cooper, taken at Callie's house on Thanksgiving day. I really love all the colors in this kit, they are spring colors but not overly pastel. And there is enough mix they are good for any type of layout.

So head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Flower Patch, it is on sale for 35% off through this weekend. Come back tomorrow and I'll have more stuff to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!