Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Callie!!!!!

It is so hard to believe that Callie is 22 today. It seems like just yesterday she was born, she was such a sweet baby. Of course that all changed when she learned to talk...just kidding, she was and is a great kid...yes she will always be a kid to me. Sharla and I called her at 7:00 am this morning to wish her a happy birthday and although she heard the phone ring, she didn't answer because "she doesn't take calls or texts before 8:00 am". She is one of a kind and I love her so much.

I recently was offered a position as a CT member for Polka Dot Plums store. That means I get to work with lots of different designers, which is way cool for me. I have some layouts to show you that I've done with their products and the first two have to do with the birthday girl. The kit is So Natural by The Design Girl, and I done a baby layout and a more recent layout.


She has grown into a beautiful woman!!!!

Next I have a layout done with Pink Peacock Designs kits called The Chronicle-ist Reload and Lazy Daisy Alpha. I love the bright colors in the kit and the alpha is just too cute. The photos are Sharla taken at Christmas. She was taking a picture of Mom and I was taking a picture of her, seems like there was a lot of snapping going on in the room.

The next layout uses Sweet Tomato Designs kit called "The Princess" and I love the soft colors in this kit. When I saw the name, I just knew I was going to use Princess Zoey LeRue in the layout. I did it as a template challenge in the forums at Polka Dot Plum, and I really liked how it looks.

And the last one I'm going to show you for now is Sharla again. It uses Sir Scrapalot Designs kit called Spring Symphony, that is so much fun. It has lots of flowers (my favorite), but some great frames, and papers and everything is just perfect for spring photos.

I'm sorry I don't have the links to these kits, but I don't have them in my cheat sheet yet. But feel free to click on the Polka Dot Plum blinkie on the left side of the page and it will take you to the site where you can find them. And one more time HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLIE!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!