Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday, Sept. 13th

It is official, I am on the CT team for Stuff to Scrap. I love her work and can't even tell you how excited I am that she accepted me. She has several things going on this week. The first is she is the spotlight designer at Stuff to Scrap which means everything in her store is 30% off. She has wonderful kits, so I recommend you go grab some this week.

Next she is releasing a new kit, A Cherry On Top and it is full of great papers and elements. I've created three layouts with it, and can see lots more in the future.

The first layout is Daddy and Callie, taken years ago. I found the photo in some Sharla had scanned, so I don't know the date. Daddy always told Callie she was his "favorite granddaughter", of course she was his only granddaughter, a fact not lost on her.

Next is Callie again, blowing a kiss. It just seemed to fit this kit. Again it was found in a group of scanned photos, but my guess is Callie is about 3 or 4. As you can see, she was a great poser.

My last layout using A Cherry On Top is a baby picture of Sharla, I'm guessing she was about two years old. Her hair (what little she had) was V05'd (does that bring back memories for anyone else) with a curl on top, just like daddy always wore. I love her smile in this photo.

I have two more layout to post today. They are ones I created using Simply.Scraps' kits called Copy This 2 and Flowery Earthy Goodness. I love the templates in Copy this, they are so easy to use and a way to get layouts done fast. The first layout is Cooper. When I saw the layout, I just knew I wanted to do one with his eyes and this photo was perfect for it.

Next is one using the same kits Copy This 2 and Flowery Earthy Goodness. The photo is Tom, Mecca, Callie and Cole the first Thanksgiving in their new house. Don't they look spiffy!!!

I'll post again tomorrow, Modern June Creations is releasing September Song. And don't forget, I'm starting my new job on Wednesday, so keep me in your prayers. I'm nervous and want it to go well. Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!