Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday, Sept. 6th

Wow what a week. Zoey is home, we got to bring her home yesterday. She is still one sick little dog, but she is getting better. She is on four different meds, one stops tomorrow and another starts on Tuesday. But she is home, and eating, a little, so that is good. Now if I can get some sleep, then I'll be doing good.

I have some fun layouts to show you today. This first one uses a kit by Digi Designs by Nicole and Nibble Scribbles called Take a dip. The photos were taken at the fountains at William Square in Las Colinas. I love that fountain and the colors of this kit were perfect for it.

Next is a layout of my Zoey girl. I did it after visiting her in the vet's ICU on Wednesday and I was looking for something to remind me of her cheerful self. She was pretty drugged and listless when we saw her. We did get a tail wag, and that was exciting for us...yeah we're pretty boring people.


Now for my sick puppy page. Sharla visited Zoey on Thursday and got to take her outside for a potty walk (we were all very excited). And as always she had her camera with her. Zoey wasn't into the photo process, and she got pretty mad when Sharla left her (in fact they told Sharla on Friday she threw a fit). This kit is Scrappin' Daisies Design Lemon Drops and Gumdrops and is a lot of fun to use.

Next is a layout Sharla and Cooper. This kit is Strawberry Fields by Flower Scraps and Nibble Scribbles. Sharla is posing with Cooper trying to get a good picture of him and her for her desk. It's very hard to get him to look at the camera.

Now for another layout with Sharla and Cooper. They are "napping". At church on that Sunday morning one of the other techs was complaining he couldn't take a nap that afternoon, so she said she would take one for him. Cooper actually laid with her, because he thought they were going to take a nap...and they did (hehehe).

This layout is of Dad, Mom, Sharla and I at the Grand Canyon, many moons ago. We drove there over the Thanksgiving holiday. Day one, Mom took a fall at a rest stop and she landed on her face. You can't tell to much in the photo, but she is black and blue. She was quite sore the whole trip and I think this is one of the few photos in which she willing posed.

The last one for today is another layout using the fountain at Williams Square. I used a kit by Just for You Digital Scraps called Kaylee, Just Classy by Scrappin' Daisies Design and Basic Beauty by Digi Designs by Nicole. I liked this color with the photos as well. Sharla and I had a lot of fun playing photographer there.

That is it for today. Hopefully this week will be quieter and I'll post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!