Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday, Sept. 16th

Ok today's post is going to be short and sweet, because I have to get ready for work!!!! Yes, I start my job today. I'm very nervous, I toss and turned all night. It has been a very long time since I started a new job. Luckily it is a very small office, so I won't have to meet a bunch of people and then forget their names. So everyone keep me in your prayers today.

I'm not posting any layouts because I don't have time to sort through them. I will be posting some tomorrow because Jewelscraps will be releasing a kit called Falling Deep and then another kit on Friday called My Backyard. So come back tomorrow to see more.

Later....

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I'm sending out links to everyone who played my name game on my blog. Here is a link to your free mini-thanks for playing!
    http://daydreamerdesignworks.com/freebies/MissErin/mes_wse_freebie.zip
    Hugs,
    Miss Erin's Scraps

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!