Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday, September 1st

Ohhh what a bad day...I started this blog post about 7 hours ago when I heard one of the dogs yelp in pain. I've been to two vets and Zoey is undergoing surgery right now. So I'm going to finish the post that was only part done and I'll let ya'll know more tomorrow.

Ok it is a big day here, lots and lots happening. I am totally amazed by the talent out there in the world, for someone who isn't overly artistic, I totally admire those that are. Four of the designers I CT for have releases today, so let's get started.

First Jewelscraps is having her grand opening at Enchanted Studio Scraps.

Julia has some great stuff, you need to check out her store. I'll be showing you layouts done with her things all week. But one of my favorites I've done so far is using her kit called Artistic Mind and I used a photo of Callie and I love how it turned out.

Next is a layout with the Collab kit called Rockin It by Modern June Creations and Mandy Made Digi Bits. It is a really cool kit and is available at Digi Scrapbook Mania starting today. The photo is Tom playing guitar hero on Christmas morning.

Now for a layout with Lemondrop and Gumdrops by Scrappin' Daisies Designs. This is a very colorful kit, just perfect for those summer shots. I did a layout of Zoey, I love her photo against all the pinks and yellows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!