Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday, Sept. 14th

Happy rainy Monday to everyone...well it is raining here. I love fall weather, and today is almost perfect, cool and wet. Today is also the release of Modern June Creations new kit called September Song and it is totally beautiful. It is very soft fall colors and so much fun to use. And it is on sale this week for 30% off the regular price.

I've done several layouts with this kit, the first is Angela, a friend's daughter. We were taking photos for Tina's 3 day walk poster and I love the joy that just beams out of Angela's eyes in this photo.

Next I did a layout with Callie. The photo is from Easter, and I love her smile. She can light up a room with that smile.

Next I used September Song and her Template Pack 1 to create this layout. It is Tom and Mecca taken a couple of years ago. They wanted some family pictures at their old house, so Sharla and I went over and took a bunch. I really like how this one looks.

The next one was done for a speed scrap, and it a very simple layout, but I like it. It is Callie and Daddy, taken years ago. But even blended you can see that smile.

And it must officially be a Callie day, or it could be these colors just remind me or her more than anyone else. But this layout is Callie showing off her letter jacket. It was a week night and she came over just to show it off, you can see her pride in her eyes.

Ok that is it for my layouts today. Don't forget you can get September Song for 30% off this week at Digi Scrapbook Mania.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!