Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday, Sept. 29th

Ok,I'm a bad girl. I don't know how I forgot Jewelscrap's Breathe The Season kit was released last week and I didn't post my layouts. I'm sure it warrants 20 lashes with a wet noodle at the very least. The kit is great for your fall pictures.

I did two layouts with it. The first is Callie and Mom on Mother's Day. Yeah I know that Mother's Day is not in the fall, but Mom was wearing pretty fall colors...so there, thought you had me. I love the photo of Callie kissing Mom.

The second one is Zoey. A close up shot taken when she was just a little grumpy about the camera in her face. When I saw the kit for some reason the song Close To You by the Carpenters kept coming to mind, so I used part of the lyrics on this page.

Tomorrow or Thursday will be Hocus Pocus by Modern June Creations. Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!