Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday, Sept. 18th

Hello all. Today is Friday...yeah...I'm really liking my new job, but I've not gotten a good sleep schedule yet, so I'm hoping to get more on track this weekend. For today's layouts I have a new release from JewelScraps called My Backyard. It has some really fun elements in it and it was fun putting together layouts using it.

My first layout is Cole flying a kite. In the photo he was flying a real kite, but I extracted him, so I could use some of the elements of the kit. I need to work on my extracting some, but I liked the results.

Next is a layout of Callie and Sharla. The photo is one of those photo booth shots, and as you can see they were mugging for the camera. I love the face Callie is making.

The last one is of Sharla, taken with a friend years ago. I found it in a group of scanned photos, now those girls had some hair on them, can we all just say Big Haired Girls. She and Meredith were sitting on the steps outside of Sharla's apartment, and I'm guessing the photo was taken int 1993.

Ok it is short post today, I have a women's retreat at church tonight and tomorrow, so I just wanted to get this posted before I leave. Have a wonderful weekend....later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!