Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday, Sept. 22nd

It's Tuesday and things are going well. I'm settling into a routine at work, I think there will lots to learn and that is exciting for me. But onto digital scrapping. I have a couple of layouts for you today from 3 Dog Designs newest kit called My Little Cowboy and it is the full of stuff to scrap your little boy whether he is a cowboy or not.

Both layouts using My Little Cowboy feature Cole. Now does that really surprise anyone? The first was a picture taken in their living room at the old house. It was during his spiky hair phase. He thought he was so cool and I thought he was so cute.

The next photo was taken years ago a Mom and Dad's old house. I'm not sure why he was giving the thumbs up, but I love the smile on his face. His grin makes me want to smile.

Ok I have a couple of more layouts done with other kits. This whole working thing is cutting into my scrapping and blogging time (hehehe). Just kidding. The first is a speed scrap I did, and I used a photo of Zoey. I love the black and white photo with this kit.

The last one for today is another speed scrap. You had to use a bad picture, it was part of the instructions. Since about 50% of the photos I take one or another of the dogs is moving, or has turned their back on me, I was easily able to find a bad photo. I thought it was a cute idea on how to still get use out of a shot you would have otherwise thrown away. This is Tucker on July 4th. He decided he just had to shake when I was trying to take the picture.

Ok that is it for today, but there will be more tomorrow. Scrappin' Daisies Designs has a beautiful fall kit releasing tomorrow and I will have some layouts to show you.

Also don't forget the sale at Stuff to Scrap, everything is 30% off. Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!