Monday, July 19, 2010

So Stacked and More

Happy Monday all, today I'm going to show you pages made with Modern June's new template pack called So Stacked and it is available at DSM, Scrapable, and Ginger Scraps. It is a great set and I really had fun with it.

My first layout is Sharla and Cooper in the backyard. I needed some 4th of July pictures so Sharla put on her new shirts and went out to pose for me. When she sat on the blanket, Cooper ran up to sit with her. I used Modern June's kit DSM as well.

The second layout I made with the kit is Tucker Joe on July 4th. We all piled on my bed that morning, and he was in heaven, he kept going back and forth between Sharla and I getting belly rubs. Normally one of the other of us has to be getting ready, so these days rarely do both of us get to be lazy in the morning. I used the kit DSM with the template.

Ok now is when I normally tell you to head over to one of her stores and pick the template pack, but I have more to show you. She released an add on for her DSM kit last week, as well as some alphas and a word pack to go along with it. I did a layout for it but never got around to blogging about it. So here it is, Callie in the surf at Nags Head.

So make sure you head over to one of her stores DSM, Scrapable, or Ginger Scraps and pick up So Stacked or any of her other cool kits.

I'm going to try to come back later tonight and show you all the great layouts I've made during the workshops at Digi Scrapbook Mania's Summer Getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!