Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bugs & Blossoms plus a Freebie

Happy Sunday all. I'm going to show a new kit by Digi-designs by Nicole called Bugs and Blossoms and also you can get a word art freebie too. The kit is bright and cheery and perfect for so many things. I love all the little bugs, but the ant and grasshopper are my favorites.

I did a layout with Tucker, because he is bug crazy. At night when I let him out to potty, he tries to find June bugs and then he eats them. It drives me crazy, but he is really addicted to them. The bugs in the kit range from butterflies to spiders, so there is something for everyone.

Also Nicole let us create word arts, clusters or such as freebies for ya'll (ain't she sweet) and I created one that says "Bug Off", I thought it would be perfect for those sibling layouts (hehehe). The image is linked.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Bugs and Blossoms this week because it is on sale for 30% off. Also if you go to Nicole's Blog you'll find links to the other freebies by her other CT members. And I'll be back later this week with more.

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!