Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inspire

Hi all I hope you're having fun on this hot Saturday. I know that is has hit that time of year when being outside for even a little while is just miserable. But that just means I get to say inside and scrap. I've got a lot to show ya'll, but it will probably be next week, for now I want to show you a beautiful new kit by Designs by Christi called Inspire and it has a matching cardstock. I fell in love with this kit when I first saw it and love it more after using it.

My first layout is Cole and Sharla, take a couple of years ago...ok a lot of years ago. He was snuggling her when I snapped the photo. I love the smile on his face!! I love the touches of black in this kit, because they make even silly photos like this one look almost elegant.

Next up is a layout I did as a scraplift, and I love how it turned out. The photo is Miss Callie and Honey, and I think the blacks in the kit really make the photo pop. I also used some of the greens, which really soften the layout some.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Inspire and Inspire Cardstock they will be a great addition to your stash. And I'll be back tomorrow with more. Just know I've been scraping a lot, so hopefully soon I'll have time to blog all the great pages I've completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!