Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happily Ever After and Freebie

Once upon a time in a land far away....they lived Happily Ever After. Ok I'm writing a fairy tale, I'm going to show you two layouts made with a new kit by Scraps by Andrea called Happily Ever After. It is bright and cheerful and is good for boys or girls (but my layouts are girls). I'm so excited that she is designing again after having her lovely daughter. She got the inspiration for this kit from her new daughters pajamas.

Ok my first layout is of me...yes you read that correctly me. I've found recently I've done more layouts of me, and boy that needs to stop!!! These photos are quite old. Callie had gotten a dress up set and one day she decided I needed to dress up in her "child" sized set. The hat and the veil were ok, and we just changed where I wore the blue net skirt (hehehe). She had fun dressing me.

And to be fair here is a picture of her in the same dress up stuff. From very early on Callie was a clothes girl, and she still is today!!! And although she made the cutest bride in this photo, she is now saying it will be a long time before she ever marries (we'll see).

Now for your freebie. I made two word arts and put them in the same file. One for a girl and one for a boy. The image is linked so just click and download. And as always I would love to hear from my fellow scrappers.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Happily Ever After soon, you'll have lots of fun with it.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!