Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Boys and Crawly Things

It is Wednesday to everyone else in the world, but today is my Monday and it has been a Monday!!! But I would rather be busy than bored, and that has been the case today. In fact I had planned on blogging last night, but I just couldn't get myself to do it, so I thought I would blog this morning and still nothing, but I'm ready now, not really, but close enough. Today I'm going to show you pages made with a new kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs called Boys and Crawly Things and it is such a fun kit. She does a great job of giving you themed items and a mix of "standard" things so you can do lots of different things with her kits.

The first layout is Cole when he was in the third grade. He performed in a talent show, where he did a karate routine to the song "Still in Saigon" by Charlie Daniels. He wore a muscle suit. It was the cutest thing!!!!

The second layout about Cooper. A former co-worker had a birthday party for her dog and invited Cooper and Tucker. When we got there, the boys they were a little freaked by by all the people and dogs. Cooper shot across the room and jumped in the lap of a stranger. I think he just wanted to see out the window, and luckily everyone there was a dog person.

Make sure you head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Boys and Crawly Things because it is only sale this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!