Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lazy Daisy

Hi all, I hope everyone is enjoying the hot July weather...well it is hot here. Hot enough that I decided to chop my hair off, so did Sharla...we had the girls at Super Cut just laughing because we were egging each other on to do it. I'd say I would show you a picture, but I don't like pictures of me. Maybe later. Right now I'm here to show you a very pretty new kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs called Lazy Daisy. I love the the yellows and greens, they are perfect for so many different types of layouts.

My first layout is Tom, Mecca, Callie and Cole taken on Mom's birthday several years ago. You can tell that the photo is old because Cole isn't taller than everyone else (he is now).

My second layout is Zoey, taken last weekend. We were in the backyard and Zoey just came up to me and was watching me. I thought she might have brought a me a toy, but no, she was just watching me, so I snapped her picture. I love the daisies in the kit, and I thought they looked so good with the yellow paper.

Be back later with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!