Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kaden & Please Please Vote for Me

Happy Saturday all, I'm here today begging for votes. Ok maybe I'm going to show you a new release too, but first is please vote for the Scrappin' Daisies team in the DSA Battle of the creative teams. My team and I really worked hard on our entries and I would love any vote I could get. To vote simply CLICK HERE, it is a simple poll you don't have to register or anything, and of course you're picking Scappin' Daisies!!!!! Thanks so much.

Well now for the new release by Scappin' Daisies. It wasn't scheduled to be released until next week, but we all loved the kit so much we used it in our layouts for the contest (yes all of us used the same kit). The kit's name is Kaden after one of my fellow CT member's son. Some photos of him were the inspiration for the kit. I have to say this is one of my all time favorites, I love the greens and the elements are just wonderful.

My first layout is the one I did for the DSA contest. We had to scraplift two of our fellow team members, and pick either today, yesterday or tomorrow as our word to use as a title. We picked today and I used pictures of Watson...who is Watson you might ask, because I don't think you've seen pictures of him before. Well he is Callie's new baby...dog, bet I had your mind racing then. He is a full blooded German Shepard that is expected to reach about 100 lbs.

My second layout is of Cole and the photo was take after my grandmother's funeral. He was so cute in his suit. Of course these days dressed up means a tie...amazing what a few years can do.

Kaden is a wonderful kit and you should head over to Brownie Scraps and pick it up this week while it is on sale. And don't forget to Vote Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!