Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Hoopla and Freebie

I know, two posts in one day...no I don't have a fever. But Nicole of Digi-designs by Nicole has a new kit this week called Halloween Hoopla and she has just put it into the store. I thought I'd go ahead and post my layout and freebie today and maybe tomorrow I can do another catch up post.

This is a great Halloween kit, it is dark and scary (ok maybe not really scary) but I love the dark colors in the kit, especially the purple. Since it is a scarier kit I dug out some old photos I had from my last job. One of the sales department was very creative and had a very creepy theme in 2008. The were zombies and they really had the looks down pat. I love my new job, but I do miss working with creative people like this group. They have such wonderful imaginations.

I also did a freebie for you with the kit. It is a cluster frame and I decided not to make it scary, that way if you're not into that side of Halloween you could use it for a fall pumpkin photo. You should also check out Nicole's blog because she has a freebie as well, and probably one or two of my other CT members. The image is linked so just click and download, and as always I'd love to hear from any of you about the freebie.

And as always Nicole has put the kit, matching cardstock pack and quick page on sale for 30% off until October 31st. So make sure you head over and pick up Halloween Hoopla soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think your cluster frames are cute - I snagged a couple of others too while I was here. So thank you for them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!