Friday, October 22, 2010

Catch Up Post

Ok I'm going to have a fairly large post tonight. I'm going to show you lots of layouts I've done using Victoria Feemster's products. She has had lots of great new kits in the last month or two and some really cool ones coming soon.

My first layout is of Tom and Mecca and the kit is Everlasting Love, somehow they just went together well in my head. I love the fallish colors of this kit, and it has great elements too.

Next is a layout I did of Callie and Mom. The photo was taken last Thanksgiving and it is one of my favorites of the two of them. I used the kit Hope, which is a nice kit with beautiful neutral tones.

I love the kit Hey Dude because it is bright and graphic and perfect for photos of Cole. So of course I used him in this layout. I'm not sure what the look on his face is about, be I think he rocks that hat.

Next up is a layout with Cooper. The kit is called Monsters Under the Bed. I didn't have many sleeping kid pictures, so I decided to scrap my little monster....ain't he cute.

Now for a layout that Callie will hate!!! I'm not exactly sure why Sharla felt the need to snap a photo of her on the potty, but it was perfect for the kit Potty Party. And don't you love she was reading...hehehe

Ok do you recognize the person in this layout...well I was going through old Halloween photos and found this one of someone I used to work with...ok so maybe she was out on Halloween and her department mates decided to fill her chair. This kit is called Spooky Town.

Ok the kit for this layout is called This One Life
This One Life and the photos are Callie and Cole with Mom taken on Mother's Day. They were having such a grand time messing with her. She just ignored their antics.


Ok the last one for today is another Halloween layout. The kit is Trick or Treatin' Cuties and the photo is an old one of Callie and Cole. She is a french maid and he is a pirate. I wish I had been better about dating the photos, because I have no idea how old they were. But I love she is "dusting" him.

Well that is it for today, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow or Sunday with another big catch up post. I have lots to show you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!