Friday, October 15, 2010

Nothin' But Treats & A Freebie

Happy Friday all, I know everyone is beginning to look forward to Halloween, I know I am. I love all the kids dressed up in costumes. The is just something about the little ones who are just learning how to trick or treat that makes me smile. Today I'm going to show you layouts made with a new kit by Scraps by Andrea called Nothin’ But Treats and give you a little treat. This kit is bright and colorful and perfect for scrapping those costumed cuties no matter what their ages.

My first layout is of a big baby (hehehe), it is my friend Tina dressed up as a baby for our office Halloween celebration. I think it was her first year working there and she was just looking for an excuse to wear her jammies to work. I love that this kit has Halloween colors, but in a bright cheerful manner.

Next up is Cole as a mime. He really wanted to be a mime and he was so cute doing his box routine...of course he had to explain the routine to you, just in case you didn't understand what a mime was.

The frame cluster I used on that last layout is my freebie too you. I tried to make it something anyone could use. The image is linked, so just click and download. And as always I love hearing from you, so don't hesitate to leave comments.

I hope you enjoy and you should check out Andrea's Blog for her freebie as well as my the others on her CT team. And then head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Nothin’ But Treats. It also has a cardstock pack and an add-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!