Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fabulous Fall & Freebie

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you're enjoying the fabulous fall weather...we had a little too much weather yesterday. It stormed so bad they cancelled Mom and Callie's flight home, so they had to stay in Virginia another day. Callie was so bummed...NOT. I think she had a great time, but I'll know more when they get home tonight.

Today I'm going to show you layouts made with Digi-designs by Nicole's new kit called Fabulous Fall and it is a fabulous kit. Ok...I know a little thick on the pun, but it is a great kit. The colors are perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or any type of fall layouts. I made two layouts using it and I know I will use it many more times in the future.

My first layout is Cooper when we visited the pumpkin field last year. He actually let us get some good shots...not so much this year. The kit has some wonderful elements like flowers, string, buttons all of which really make great layouts.


My second layout is of Tucker. The photo was taken about a week ago, and he was just laying around watching us, so Sharla snapped his picture. This layout really shows what great papers the kit has. They go with everything.

I also created a freebie for you. Simply click on the preview and download. And as always, I love hearing from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

Fabulous Fall, along with the quick pages, and extra pack are all on sale this week for 20% off, so make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick it up soon. Also make sure you check out Nicole's Blog because she has all the freebies from her CT listed there. And I'll be back later this week with more to show you.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!