Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Divalicious

Happy Wednesday all, today I'm going to show you layouts I made with a new collaboration kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs and Marni Designs and it is called Divalicious. It is a perfect kit for any of your diva pictures whether they be young or old. A great mix of elements and paper make this a must have kit.

My layouts today focus on the Diva in my life...Ms. Callie. My first one is from her getting her hair done. I love the look on her face in this photo and I thought it worked perfectly with the hairstyling elements.

My second layout is her posing with her shoes. She does like shoes. I love the dress up elements of this kit and thought they went well with this photo.

So make sure you head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Divalicious this week because it is on sale until next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!