Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ruff Life

Ok, for those who don't know me, I have 3, yes three dogs, Tucker, Cooper and Zoey. And they have such a Ruff Life, NOT. They are the most pampered, spoil rotten dogs around, and I love them. I was thrilled when Bethany of Scrappin Daisies Design came up with the great new kit. I love pet kits, because I have so many pictures of the babies, but this one is great. The colors are boyish, but not too much, and lots of the papers could be used for things other than dog pages. She said she got the color palette from her son's pj's.

My first layout is all three babies. I like this layout so much I did a quick page of you and Bethany is giving it away on her blog. The pictures were all taken at different times last year, but I think they are some of my favorites.

My second layout is of Tucker. The kit included the cute word art that said "Lazy Pup" and so I went through my photos until I found a shot that would go with it. This is Tucker trying to sleep, he got up and moved to the floor soon after this shot so I would leave him alone (hehehehe).

The kit is just full of fun touches, and I haven't even touched nearly all of them. So if you have pampered pooches, head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!