Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Frost

Well I'm a little late if I'm talking about the first frost here in Texas, since we've just had one of the coldest spells I can remember. The high in the 20's and wind chills of 3 degree....THREE something is definitely wrong. Luckily things are getting a little better, it was in the 50's today. But the First Frost I'm talking about is a new kit by Modern June Creations. Your first look at it is my blog background and header. The colors are great for not only those winter photos, but also any layouts where you want a soft pallet.

My first layout is of Zoey, I did it for the template challenge for Digi Scrapbook Mania, and I really like how it looks. I love Kathy's templates, they are always fun to use. If you look close at the picture, Zoey has snow on her. She did not like the snow at all, and we had to make her go outside to potty.

My second layout is Callie, the photo was taken on Thanksgiving. We did some family shots, then Callie was "posing" for Sharla. She was having fun and we were having fun watching her. Her smile makes me smile.

First Frost is a great kit, I recommend you head over to Digi Scrapbook Mania and pick it up, and her template packs are great too. I'll be back tomorrow with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!