Friday, January 8, 2010

Heart Attack

Wait don't get scared...I've not had nor has anyone I know and love had a heart attack recently. It is the name of a kit by Just For You Digi Scraps. Heart Attack uses great colors, burgundy, pink and brown, so it lends itself to Valentine layouts, but much more. And the colors are not to "girlie".

My first layout is of Cooper. The kit includes these really cool doilies, that remind me of something my grandmothers would have made. I really love them. I used the burgundy one as a matte and thought it worked well. Since it has been cold here Cooper has definitely become my snuggle buddy, in fact if he gets cold he'll come and paw at me until I lay down with him and get him all warm (smart little fella).

Next is Tom and Mecca. Sharla got some great pictures of them at Thanksgiving and I knew they would be perfect for this kit. It is hard to believe they will be married 25 years in May. Of course Mecca was only four when they got married, because she is only 29 (hehehe...she can't be any older, because that would make me older too).

And my last layout is of Cole and Callie, also from Thanksgiving. I love the expression on his face when she hugged him. I have other shots where they look more "proper", but this one says it all. The word love in the title is a sticker that is in the kit, it is just full of fun items.

If you are into making your own Valentine's cards, this would be a great kit, it has fun stickers, two alphas, and great colors. I already have a couple of more kits I'm working on for CT stuff and I'm doing a Project 52 (I have to take a picture a week and scrap about it), so there will me more coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!