Sunday, January 17, 2010

Be Lovable

Ok, I know two posts in the same day...I must be crazy. But I wanted to get out Nicole's new kit. Well actually it is a collab between Digi Designs by Nicole and Getting Scrappy with Britt and it is called Be Lovable. It is a great Valentine kit, full of bright, cheery colors, and fun elements. I had fun with this kit.

My first layout is Callie and Honey, taken at Thanksgiving. There is this cute little word art in the kit that I wanted to use. I started to use a photo that is very similar of Sharla and Cooper, but I like the colors in this photo against the bright colors in the kit.

My second layout is my Tucker Joe. At Christmas Sharla got this fuzzy robe, and since she was sitting on the floor when she opened it, she sat it down beside her. The next thing we know Tucker is moving it around like it is one of his blankies. She tried shooing him off, but he kept coming back. Tucker loves blankies, he pushes and scratches them until they are just right.

Be Lovable is a great kit. The colors just make you smile, and it is 25% off for this week only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!