Thursday, September 22, 2011

Slumber Party

Happy Happy Thursday all, today the high is only supposed to be in the 70s and it rained for just a little bit, man that makes me smile. After a long summer of 100+ temps, I am so ready for Fall. But enough about me, today I am here to show you a layout I made with a wonderful new kit by JennCK Designs called Slumber Party. It is the girl's match to Sleep Over and a wonderful kit. The colors are pinks and yellows, and it is packed full of flowers and you know I love me some flowers. She has even created an add-on Slumber Party Paper Flowers that you can get for free with the purchase of the kit if you buy before October 15th (so hurry!!!!).

The layout I did also uses her Modern Templates Vol. 1 and is something you don't see very often here. Yes it is a layout that actually has a picture of me on it (hehehe). Well one photo is me and one is Callie and we're wearing her dress-up clothes. Well I'm wearing the veil and fur wrap, and she is wearing the veil and white dress. She loved to dress up even as a little girl and still loves it today!!!!
So make sure you head over to Scrapbook Bytes and pick up Slumber Party before October 15th so you can get the paper flowers for free!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!