Friday, September 2, 2011

Fruitilicious

Happy Friday all, I'm so very excited today because I've been given the opportunity to be on the creative team for JennCK Designs. I love her kits and her templates, so it is going to so much fun!!!!!! I just joined yesterday and I already have somethings to show you. She released two new kits and three template packs today, yeah!!!! In this post I've worked with her new kit called Fruitilicious and two different template packs, Modern Templates Vol. 1 and Clean Lines Vol. 1. My first layout is of my three sweeties, and I used the Modern Templates. I really love the colors in the kit and thought they would look good against b/w photos. And I love a kit that has a mix of elements so you can do any type of layout with it.
My second layout is Angela in one of her dance costumes. I also used the Clean Lines templates. I love clean lines and I love this set of templates. I flipped this one, so the photos and paper went horizontally on the page instead of vertically. And don't you just love that daisy paper!!!!
Make sure you head over to Scrapbook Bytes and pick up Fruitilicious, Modern Templates Vol. 1 and Clean Lines Vol. 1 soon. I hope to back tomorrow or Sunday with layouts from her other new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!