Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Grillin' It

Happy Wednesday all, I hope you're having a wonderful week. Today I am going to show you some layouts I created with a kit by HD Creations called Grillin’ It. It is a bright cheerful kit perfect for scrapping your bbq photos and much more.
My first layout is mom and dad taken years ago after a bbq. I love the hat and apron daddy is wearing (hehehe). I also love the flag banner in the kit and just had to use it.

My second layout I wanted to show how versatile the kit was so I didn't do a bbq page at all. I took one of the photos I took of Angela in her dance costume. I really love the dark brown against the bright colors. I think it makes the photo really pop.

That is it for now, but make sure you head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick up Grillin’ It soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!