Monday, September 26, 2011

Play Soccer & Freebie

Happy Monday all, I hope you've had a great start to your week. Today I'm going to show you a layout I created with a new kit by Digi-designs by Nicole called Play Soccer. It's basically your one stop kit for scrapping both your son and daughter who play soccer. And the non-themed soccer elements and these fun colors make it friendly for scrapping other things too. My layout is little Ms. Callie kicking around a soccer ball. I love that her top is almost as big as she is. I love the mix of soccer elements and flowers, but ya'll know me. I love flowers.
I took the cluster and put it on a frame for your freebie. Yes is it more girlie, but hey I like it....hehehe. The preview is linked, so simply click to download. And as always feel free to leave a comment.
Now make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Play Soccer, and if you do it this week you'll get 30% off.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!