Sunday, October 2, 2011

Night Fall Minis and Templates

Happy Sunday all, today I'm going to show you layouts I've made with JennCk's newest minis and templates. She created these for the Ginger Scraps Buffet, so that means each piece is only $2.00!!!! She did two minis, 3 template packs and a scribble pack. The colors are wonderful and as always the templates are even better.

My first layout is Cooper, Sharla was trying to get photos of him next to a pumpkin she bought and he was not happy about it. She was disturbing him totally!!!! I used Night Fall Mini 1 and Night Fall Clean Lines Templates for this layout.

My second layout is of Daddy. I loved the little owls she had in the mini and thought this was a cute way to use them. As the holidays approach I miss him more and more!!! I used Night Fall Mini 2, Night Fall Paper Inspired Templates and Night Fall Scribbles for this one.

For my third layout I used Night Fall Mini 1 again along with Night Fall Modern Templates. The photos are of Ms. Callie on Halloween several years ago. She dressed up to give candy out at our house. It was an on the fly costume, but I think she looked very cute!!!.
Make sure you head over to Ginger Scraps and pick up Night Fall Mini 1 and Night Fall Mini 2 soon, and don't forget the great templates while you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!